Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Endeavors




The Filmmaker

    "Film as dream, film as music. No art passes our conscience in the way film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls."

-Ingmar Bergman

I have always love how film has the ability to affect people at different emotional levels. Andy Warhol once said that, "People sometimes say that the way things happen in the movies is unreal, but actually it's the way things happen to you in life that's unreal. The movies make emotions look so strong and real, whereas when things really happen to you, it's like watching television -- you don't feel anything." I love this thing about film and that's why I decided to pursue a career in the Entertainment Industry. Throughout the time I attended Full Sail I had a chance to improve myself as a filmmaker and leanred a lot. Below is my demo reel that shows my work and exemplifies my abilities as a filmmaker. Enjoy!

Amron X. Lopez 2009 Demo Reel from Amron X. Lopez on Vimeo.

This is my short demo reel consisting of clips from various film projects that I have worked on. These were my roles for the following projects:

Dust and Mud - Unit Production Manager
Ice Fishing - 1st Assistant Director
Saying Goodbye 16mm Short Film - Unit Production Manager
Coffee and Pie - Unit Production Manager
Aether 35mm Short Film - Unit Production Manager
Disturbia Music Video - Director/Writer/Producer

Song: "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas

-L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment